Re: Simple Question on Report

From: <dawingz_at_my-dejanews.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Sep 1998 13:32:18 GMT

In order for the overflow details to start printing at the top of the following pages the print condition must be set to First (which I think you have already done) and the vertical value (under Item properties : general layout tab, sizing section) should be set to variable or contract for ALL objects (including any bolierplate text) appearing before the detail block.

Dwight.