Simple Question on Report

From: Brian Yan <by2_at_gpu.srv.ualberta.ca>
Date: 1998/09/06

[Quoted] Hi, I was new to Report. I have a problem when I build a report:

I am building a master detail report. However, the detail block contains many rows(say >100). I want the overflown 'detail' rows to be printed from the BEGINNING of the next page. However, right now, the remaining 'detail' rows would start at the same position as the firt page (it will still leave space for the master block), not continue from the beginning of the next page. How to fix this problem. Please help! Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Brian
ISL Received on Sun Sep 06 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message