Re: Forms 4.5 Question

From: Shane and Cindy Bentz <scbentz_at_itis.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 1998 22:38:10 -0500

    My suggestion would be to figure out which key combination you would like to map to this functionality, then in the trigger of that key-stroke  ie. KEY-F1, etc. ), issue the statement "go_item ( '<<poplist item>>' ); execute_trigger ( 'WHEN-POPLIST-CHANGED' );" for the poplist. If you wish to map a key-stroke that does not already exist as a default "key-" trigger, then you will need to use the OraTerm program that came with Developer to map your desired keystroke. I hope this all makes since and works for you.

                            Shane.