Re: a forms question

From: Ramin Goettlich <goettlich_at_shs.de>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 1998 09:22:28 +0200

Hi,

why use cursors ? If you use them, you won't be able to update the data (easily).
why not make the base table of your detail block the requested table and put this code into your when-button-clicked event:

   Set_Block_Property('detail_block', DEFAULT_WHERE, 'Field1=:master_block.search_key1 AND ...');

   Go_Block('detail_block');
   Execute_Query;

Hope this helps !

Regards,