OraTerm Mapping

From: Frank Harrington <fharrington_at_compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 1998 16:32:41 -0400

We're attempting to convert a SQL*Forms 3.0 application hosted on Unix to Oracle Forms 5.0 and would like to keep the same key mappings as we had under Unix. This includes mapping the PgUp to PREV-BLOCK and PgDown to NEXT-BLOCK. We have been informed by Oracle support that remapping of these keys (PgUp and PgDown) is not possible under Windows95. Has anyone done this under Win95? Does it require a 3rd party product to remap these keys that Oraterm won't support? Actually, Oracle mentioned that other keys, such as Home,End,Insert,Delete,Rt/Lt Arrow, etc. could not be remapped either. Received on Thu Aug 27 1998 - 22:32:41 CEST

Original text of this message