(unknown charset) Repliaction & sequence, Please help

From: (unknown charset) Venkatesh Malepati <venkatesh_at_teamqsi.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 17:13:01 -0400

Hai Friends,

Any body knows how to reference sequences in oracle lite database. I am connecting Dev 2K forms 5.0 with the oracle lite and replicating database into the Oracle lite from oracle 8.X server. I have used the sequence for a column in the initial value of a text box as :Sequence.My_Sequence.nextval. It is working fine, when I connect to the Oracle 8.X dtabse and getting error message " sequence generation error" when I connect to the Personal Oracle lite 3.0.6.

If anybody knows, how to reference a sequence in the initial value of a text box, please let me know.

Advanced thanks

regards,
venkatesh Received on Wed Aug 26 1998 - 23:13:01 CEST

Original text of this message