D2K vs. PowerBuilder questions....

From: Richard Hollingsworth <RichardH_at_vorlon.hsg.lmsg.lmco.com>
Date: 20 Aug 1998 18:26:24 GMT

Hello.

[Quoted] We are starting a new project to build a nice front end to an Oracle 7.3 database. We need to know wheather to use D2K or PowerBuilder. I can't go into much detail about the front end, but suffice it to say that it will be quite complicated.

My main concern is wheather D2K is robust enough to handle some of our forms interface requirements.

Products like Visula Basic 6 and PowerBuilder 6 are known for being robust in these areas.

Does anyone have any info on any comparisons between D2K and PB that might shed [Quoted] some light for us?

Thanx much,

Richard Hollingsworth
DBA
Lockheed Martin Received on Thu Aug 20 1998 - 20:26:24 CEST

Original text of this message