Re: Can I trace an SQL statement?

From: The Baker <walch_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: 18 Aug 1998 06:42:10 GMT

You can try to use the table plan_table. One admistrator guide describes this table. Than use the SQL command :
  'explain plan set statement_id = 'xx'
  for
  select
  '
 Finally, select data from 'plan_table' to get the execution plan of your request.

Belakimem <belakimem_at_aol.com> wrote in article <1998081723443100.TAA19372_at_ladder01.news.aol.com>...