Re: Size in the Select Statement

From: (wrong string) é Miguel Ordax Cassá <ordax_at_ibm.net>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 1998 20:14:44 +0200

Arancha Ocaña wrote:

> Hi:
> I have a problem with the size of select statement. It has about 400
> characters, but when I try to execute it, appears cut in 256 aprox.
>
> Can Anybody help me?
>
> Thank you very much in advance

Hi Arancha:

Here there several Internet sites where you will find some information:

                    Euro-Asian Oracle Users Group (EAOUG)
                    http://www.ccas.ru/~prz/hp2.html

                    Finland Oracle Users Group
                    http://www.ougf.fi/

                    Gulf Coast Oracle Users Group (GCOUG)
                    http://www2.datasync.com/gcoug/

                    International Oracle Users Group - Americas
                    http://www.ioug.org

                    Northern California Oracle Users Group
                    http://www.nocoug.org/index.htm

                    Northwest Oracle Users Group
                    http://www.nwoug.com/

                    ORASearch - Oracle Resources
                    http://www.orasearch.com/

                    San Diego Oracle Users' Group (SDOUG)
                    http://www.pubsvc.dsr.com/sdoug/

                    The User Group News
                    http://www.ugn.com/

  • Related Newsgroup Addresses:
                    cern.oracle.cde

                    comp.databases.oracle

                    comp.databases.oracle.marketplace

                    comp.databases.oracle.server

                    comp.databases.oracle

I hope you will find good info in those sites.

Regards,

    Chemi. Received on Mon Aug 17 1998 - 20:14:44 CEST

Original text of this message