Re: Printing contents of block in D2K

From: Richard Woest <r.a.woest_at_kpn-telecom.nl>
Date: 17 Aug 1998 08:01:35 GMT

Hi,

As far as I know it can't be done.
In forms not necessarily all records are fetched at once. The number of records than can be displayed are displayed. The rest are put on a waiting list.
You can see how many records there are on a waiting list but you can retrieve them from it.

It's far much better to create a simple report in reports 2.5 to get all the records you want and print them out.

If I am not correct someone will tell us soon. Otherwise this would probably be the only solution..

Good luck,
Richard

rathorer_at_my-dejanews.com schreef in artikel <6r8le9$m99$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...