Re: How to add functionality to menus?Urgent!!!

From: Madhu Cherukuri <Madhu.Cherukuri_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 16 Aug 1998 19:42:10 GMT

If you are looking at integrating different apps like forms, reports etc., you need to create menu module from the Forms 4.5 Designer

If it's the just navigation to different blocks in one form, then you need to base these blocks on different canvases and use the command buttons to programmatically call those blocks
ex : you can write code in a
when-button-pressed trigger

if :block.option = 1 then

      go_block('block1');