How to add functionality to menus?Urgent!!!

From: <fatima_haider_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 1998 20:35:24 GMT

[Quoted] I'm creating an application in Forms 4.5 and i want to attach a menu to that [Quoted] application. I want to design a menu on a canvas so that the user can easily [Quoted] navigate to different blocks.I've created a control block on a canvas in which [Quoted] i've given the names of the blocks.For ex., i've written Enter Option No.---- [Quoted] and i've given a button after that labelled as GO.The probem is what code should i write on the button so as to enable the user to go to the required block? Pls Help. Thanks.

Seema