Re: Oracle report writer

From: Jacqui Caren <Jacqui.Caren_at_ig.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 15:31:46 GMT

In article <902825172.9926.0.nnrp-01.9e98d928_at_news.demon.co.uk>, Paul Erskine <paul_at_a-sanderson.co.uk> wrote:
>Hello,
>
>We are currently looking for alternative software products to replace Oracle
>Reportwriter Versions 1.1 & 2.5 to be used on an HP-UX platform, in
>conjunction with Oracle RDBMS Version 7.2.2.4.0 and upwards. Can anyone
>recommend any good products.

Can I sugest you provide a bit more detail about what you are looking for? For instance why are you replacing RW? - is it not as fast or flexible as you want?

Are you after a desktop (user) reporting tool or a big batch reporting tool, or something in between? I could point you to various tools (some ours:-)) but without an idea of what you hope to achieve it would not be helpfull.

All the best,

        Jacqui

--
Email: Jacqui.Caren_at_ig.co.uk  http://www.ig.co.uk/