Re: creating an fmx from an fmb in Oracle forms 4.5

From: Markus Pallo <pallo_at_swol.de>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 1998 07:42:48 +0200

Hello,

with FILE/ADMINISTRATION you can select "Compile File" then the executable will be made.

I am not sure if the names where correct, because i have the german version of the DEVELOPER. The other method is press "CTRL-T"..

Hope it is what you want.

It's enough to compile only the one form of a projekt. The others must not be opened.

Markus

kaazih schrieb in Nachricht <01bdc622$7d2e0e80$0100a8c0_at_Darby>...