Personal Oracle8 and Forms 4.5

From: A. Fischer <acf34_at_yahoo.com>
Date: 12 Aug 1998 22:37:07 GMT

[Quoted] Hi - I recently installed the trial version of PO8 and I am able to connect using SQL+ V8, but I am unable to connect using Forms4.5. I set-up PO8 with a local connection (bequeath?) but I cannot figure out what connect string to use in F4.5. (When I connect using SQL+, I leave the connect string blank and that works. Doing the same in F4.5 does not.)  My SID is ORCL (default). PO8 has a different set of config files.. any ideas how I can do this?

Please reply to my email also.
Thanks in advance,
A. Fischer
acf34_at_yahoo.com Received on Thu Aug 13 1998 - 00:37:07 CEST

Original text of this message