Designer/2000 Reverse Engineering problem

From: <mkaushik_at_harvestinc.com>
Date: Wed, 05 Aug 1998 18:20:38 GMT

We have as small set of very very large tables (200+ columns each) which is currently is use. We use 'Comments on Columns' for as Column Display name within our application

I am trying to get the tables into Designer/2000 using the 'Reverse Engineer from Database'. The problem is that Designer/2000 insists on appending '-Column already exists' to the column comments that have been already defined for the columns, thereby making the generated comment unusable.

Anybody out there know a way of preventing Des/2000 from appending this offensive message during reverse engineering if tables ?

  • Malini