To all ye Guru's, Help!

From: N.D. Nguti <pha84_at_cc.keele.ac.uk>
Date: 5 Aug 1998 10:33:02 GMT

Well this is my problem. Totally new ORACLE and looking for a starting point. There are a lot of books on ORACLE development but few on the developer/2000 series.

So when a book says "Learn Oracle7 in 21 Days" does it mean I will get to learn about forms 4.x etc. If so why not say so on the book title or somewhere obvious?

As an aspiring 'Oracle developer' I would like some mapping on directions on the CDE ie the developer/2000 series or just forms and reports.

Good tutorial material/books etc. PLEASE HELP!!!!

Yours Expectantly,

Don NGUTI

--
Nde D. Nguti, Dept of Physics, Keele University
Keele - Staffs ST5 5BG England