Forms 4.5 Menu question

From: Adam Erickson <ATERICKS_at_bcsc02.gov.bc.ca>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 98 09:51:15 PDT

A quick (and hopefully easy) question:
How does one disable the default Window menu item from a Forms 4.5 application? My menu has the following items: FILE
DATA_ENTRY
HELP   but when it is displayed, the menu looks like: File Data Entry Help Window

At the very least, I'd like to move the Window item as follows: File Data Entry Window Help

to be more in line with other Windows applications.

Any ideas? Please followup to either atericks_at_bcsc02.gov.bc.ca or to adam.erickson_at_moh.hnet.bc.ca The second address can accept attachments, the first can't.
TIA.
| Adam Erickson, Programmer/Analyst, Technical Resources|
| Information Management Group, | Tel: 952-2294 |
| B.C. Ministry of Health | Fax: 952-2072 |
| E-Mail: ATERICKS_at_NOSPAM.BCSC02.GOV.BC.CA | |