Re: Forms 4.5 - implementing the "shopping cart" model

From: Adrian Klingel <klingela_at_NOSPAMnt.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Jul 1998 13:05:22 -0500

Chris,

You could use a pick list, but instead of having your chosen values appear in a box on the right, you can just commit them to a table called "SHOPPING_CART" or something like that. In that table you could have item_id and quantity. Have a menu item or a button to pop up a "View Cart Contents" screen. Hope this helps.

Adrian Klingel
developer