Re: Forms 5 - A bug fix??

From: Valery A. Sorokin <vsorokin_at_dd.ru>
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 1998 12:19:02 +0400

[Quoted] Some bugs or disadvantages exists.

Forms Runtime 5.0.6.8.0 (Production) not have enough stability, I think. For example: If you use many CALL_FORM function call, it will slowly and slowly under Forms Builder runs, and will crush under Forms Runtime runs (in Win95). Look like disk usage is grow and memory space is gone.

And one more example: If you hide console (status line) by another window or by Taskbar and then open it, any process messages are hided and SYNCHRONIZE command not helps if form work in progress.

But Developer 2.1 has very nice new features and we use it now in production mode. And waiting new version or patches :)

Any advices would be appreciated.

--
Valery A. Sorokin
ProSoft, Russia, Moscow, Information Systems Division