Direct printing from Forms 4.5

From: Albert Ratzlaff <albert_at_infonet.com.py>
Date: Sat, 04 Jul 1998 08:51:08 -0300

[Quoted] [Quoted] After using Forms 4.5 and Reports 2 to print invoices, I found that the response time is unacceptably slow. It takes 22 seconds from pressing the accept button till the printing starts, on a 486 with 16M RAM. I can get it down to 11 seconds with a Pentium and 32M RAM. Now I want to try to print directly to the printer from Forms, without using Report. I'd appreciate any help I can get, and I'd post back the results once I get the thing working.

Regards
Albert Ratzlaff Received on Sat Jul 04 1998 - 13:51:08 CEST

Original text of this message