Re: Forms50. Message "no changes to apply". But that's wrong.

From: DanHW <danhw_at_aol.com>
Date: 3 Jul 1998 03:28:38 GMT

>Hello, gurus!
>
>Problem with forms50.
>I run a form, change any record(s), press Save. I says "N records
>saved...". It's ok.
>But then, I make changes again, and again press Save. It says "no changes
>to apply".
>And actually it saves changes... anyone met such thing?
>
>Thanks in advance.
>
>Danil Krasnov
>danil_at_maginfo.net

Check for a 'COMMIT' somewhere in your processing. One is done automatically at the successful conclusion of the on-insert, on-update and on-delete triggers. If you do another, the second one will generate the message 'no changes to commit'. Received on Fri Jul 03 1998 - 05:28:38 CEST

Original text of this message