Dev/2000 - Record group question

From: Dafir LAMDAOUAR <dafir.lamdaouar_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Jul 1998 16:46:51 -0300

[Quoted] Hi everyone,

In developper 2000, I use a LOV based on a query record group which goes something like this:
select X, Y, Z from my_table; (X and Z are of type Number and Z is a char).

My problem is that when I run my program and get to the part where it is supposed to show the LOV (therefore the contents of columns x, y and z), only the contents of the y column appear, and NOT those of x and z.

Apparently, the LOV does not show the contents of columns of type Number..

Any Ideas?

Thanks in advance, Received on Wed Jul 01 1998 - 21:46:51 CEST

Original text of this message