Re: D2k problem --- GUI on lookup ---

From: John King <jbking_at_erols.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 21:51:49 -0400

It would be helpful to know what type of GUI item you were trying to create, i.e. pop list, combo box, etc. I've seen this message when you try to set a non-displayed DCU to a GUI display type, and when you try to set a DCU to a GUI display type when there is a range defined against the column.

Wernberg-Tougaard wrote in message <01bd9f5d$690d5be0$100514ac_at_chwer1>... Hey,

I have a problem with a GUI-item using D2k 1.3. Then field has a domain stating 12 allowable values, which has been put into cg_ref_codes. Allso the db-column has been made uniqe as to implement look-up-use. But my problem is, that I can't get GUI om the field as I receive a CGEN 1407 and error. Whats wrong ??

CGEN-01407: WARNING: INSTITUTIONSNAVN in EJENDOMSOPLYSNINGER_S cannot be displayed as a GUI item

--
Christian Wernberg-Tougaard
Political Economist