Designer/2000 installation

From: Arasch Bromand <Arasch.Bromand_at_t-online.de>
Date: 28 Jun 1998 22:11:54 GMT

Hi all,
[Quoted] I work at a project for Deutsche Post AG in Germany. We want to install Designer/2000. But we have big Problems. During installation of repository we have got following Error messages:

rmdbg.rpb: packet compiled with compilation error rmac.rpb: packet compiled with compilation error

After installation I can not create an application system. The following error message appears:

RME-0223: failed to open new activity
RME-00222: Failed to dispatch operation to Repository
RME-00011: Operation 'open' on ACTIVITY has failed
RME-00020: Internal API error - ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find
program unit being called
Can somebody tell me, what can I do?
Which user, with which access rights can install repository and create application system? How can I create such user?

Many thanks in advance Received on Mon Jun 29 1998 - 00:11:54 CEST

Original text of this message