Mirrored items/navigation around in Forms 4.5?

From: <chris.rasmussen_at_usa.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 1998 15:13:56 GMT

[Quoted] I have a block with about 6 items in it -- 3 are base table items, the other 3 are mirrored items of those. I set it up so that the mirrored items have a [Quoted] different canvas view than the others.

So, my block looks like this:

SSN            (canvas1)
FNAME       (canvas1)
LNAME       (canvas1)
SSN1          (canvas2)
FNAME1     (canvas2)
LNAME1     (canvas2)

Well, after the person is in canvas 1,	I want them to go to another block in
[Quoted] canvas 1. I do not want them to go to canvas2 yet. I have tried various triggers on LNAME (when-mouse-leaves, post-text-item) and I get an illegal procedure message. (FRM-40437: Illegal restricted procedure go_block in POST-TEXT-ITEM trigger) (I also tried go_item instead of go_block).

Any help will be appreciated!