Re: Forms 5.0 Generation

From: Rod Corderey <Lane_Associates_at_compuserve.com>
Date: 1998/06/12

Hi Agaldo,

Could you post a little more detail of the actual problem you are getting.
I take the point that the other contributors have made about hard coded references, but most of the problems I have had have been because of version and schema inconsistencies between development and production causing invalidations.

regards

Rod Corderey

Lane Associates
Lane_Associates_at_compuserve.com