Re: Access violation working with OEM in NTServer 4.0

From: Jared Hecker <jared_at_pandora.planet.net>
Date: 10 Jun 1998 16:49:41 GMT

This is an NT problem. You might try removing and reinstalling the OEM executable. There is no VAS.EXE file in my version of the product, btw.

hth -

Regards,
jh

Albert Borrull (aborrull_at_sgosoft.com) wrote:

: I'm working with Oracle Enterprise Manager ant NT Server 4.0. When i start
: the Oracle Scheme Manager (Oracle Enterprise Manager -> Tools ->
: Applications -> Oracle Scheme Manager) and open the "folder" tables, select
: a username and table and finaly select one index of that table i have an
: error reported by Dr Watson for Windows NT Server:

: "Application error in module vas.exe. Dumping to file..."
: "access violation exception (0xc0000005) Address 0x77e82fd0"

: This is a translation from spanish. The original message is

: Dr. Watson de Windows NT Server
: Error de aplicación y se está generando un registro de error de aplicación
: VAS.EXE.
: Excepción infracción de acceso (0xc0000005) Dirección 0x77e82fd0"

: Could you help me?. Thanks.

--
Jared Hecker	| HWA Inc. - Oracle architecture and Administration
jared_at_hwai.com	|  ** serving NYC and New Jersey **