Access violation working with OEM in NTServer 4.0

From: Albert Borrull <aborrull_at_sgosoft.com>
Date: 1998/06/09

[Quoted] I'm working with Oracle Enterprise Manager ant NT Server 4.0. When i start the Oracle Scheme Manager (Oracle Enterprise Manager -> Tools -> Applications -> Oracle Scheme Manager) and open the "folder" tables, select a username and table and finaly select one index of that table i have an error reported by Dr Watson for Windows NT Server:

[Quoted] "Application error in module vas.exe. Dumping to file..."
"access violation exception (0xc0000005) Address 0x77e82fd0"

[Quoted]         This is a translation from spanish. The original message is

[Quoted] 	Dr. Watson de Windows NT Server
	Error de aplicación y se está generando un registro de error de aplicación
VAS.EXE.
	Excepción infracción de acceso (0xc0000005) Dirección 0x77e82fd0"

[Quoted] Could you help me?. Thanks. Received on Tue Jun 09 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message