Re: Calling SP / Function thru Oracle ODBC driver

From: Pat Dooley <patdooley_at_nls.net>
Date: 1998/06/07

We couldn't get it to work with Oracle drivers and RDO although we could with the Microsoft drivers. I recall seeing in one of the documents we looked at that the Oracle driver does not even support stored procedures.

Even with the MS drivers we ran into limitations - couldn't get more than one out parameter - so we are now testing Oracle Objects. If you have to use just Oracle product then that may be an option.

Pat Dooley