Problems with WebApplicationServer LiveHTML request!

From: (wrong string) üthi <luethi_at_webshuttle.ch>
Date: 1998/06/07

Hello,
we try to use LiveHTML in a Project. But the result is not what we expect. Just for test purposes we created a static HTML Page with the following HTML content (source text):
[1]<HTML>
[2]<HEAD>
[3] <META HTTP-EQUIV="Content-Type" CONTENT="text/html;
charset=iso-8859-1">
[4] <META NAME="Author" CONTENT="Roland Luethi">
[5] <META NAME="GENERATOR" CONTENT="Mozilla/4.05 [en] (WinNT; I)
[Netscape]">
[6] <TITLE>Live</TITLE>
[7]</HEAD>
[8]<BODY>
[9]&nbsp;
[10]<P>Test for LiveHTML
[11]<P>Text: &lt;!--#request URL="http://wcwe0101:1891/?SQLString='select
text
from sk_me where me_id=2'">-->
[12]<BR>&nbsp;
[13]</BODY>
[14]</HTML>

On Line 11 is the LiveHTML text. Our simple test should only select some text from an SQL Table. But what happens when calling this page is that, the Browser (Netscape 4.05) opens a Save As Dialogbox and nothing else is displayed.
The page is part of a two frame page, but so far we had no problems. The settings in the WAS for the LiveHTML Cartride are Enable LiveHTML
Enable .html Extensions (extensions html, shtml, lhtml) Enable exec Tag
Enable ICX Tag

Please Post help to my office mail luethir_at_post.ch because I can use it better there. We have no News System installed so I try to get help from home.
Thanks, for any help

Roland Received on Sun Jun 07 1998 - 00:00:00 CEST

Original text of this message