Runtime environment for Forms and Reports

From: Zachary Agatstein <Zachary.Agatstein_at_atsc.allied.com>
Date: Tue, 02 Jun 1998 15:53:07 -0700

[Quoted] I am trying to set up a client environment for Oracle 7.3 on an NT Workstation. I had no problem installing a database client (using an Oracle 7.3 Workgroup Server CD) , but when I tried to install a runtime environment for Forms and Reports, I became quickly confused. It appears, that from my Developer/2000 CD I can install a full development environment only, which is much more that I need on this workstation. What exactly should I do?

Thanks in advance.

Zach Agatstein Received on Wed Jun 03 1998 - 00:53:07 CEST

Original text of this message