Cannot attach D2ktab.plx

From: Tony Brown <tb_at_arete.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 1 Jun 1998 11:54:28 +0100

Hi,

We have developed a number of forms (using D2K v 1.3.2) one of which includes the d2ktab plx. This works fine on Win95. When it is installed on Windows NT (a secure version) it gives an error 'cannot attach library' when the form using tabs is entered.

Other libraries seem to work OK - we have our own lib and use hint.plx with no problems. I cannot see any sense in this at all as I assume the message is indicating that either the form cannot find the .plx (it is located in the working directory set in the icon which initiates the forms runtime) or the plx is corrupt in some way. We have recopied the plx from a working system but it still fails.

Is there some environment variable that needs to be set up at all. The only difference between the d2k libraries and our own seems to be that the d2k one is oracle supplied.

If anyone has encountered similar problems or could just give us a clue where to start looking I would be very grateful.

Thanks in Advance

Tony Brown
Tony Brown
Arete Software Limited
Tel : +44 (0) 1344 867706
Fax : +44 (0) 1344 867714
Email : tb_at_arete.demon.co.uk Received on Mon Jun 01 1998 - 12:54:28 CEST

Original text of this message