Re: passing parameters to a form

From: Jeffrey Kaplan <jkapllan_at_world.std.com>
Date: 1998/05/29

[Quoted] [Quoted] It was at the dawn of the third age of Mankind that Jacques Bessette figured out what s/he has that's worth living for:

; Does anyone know how to pass parameters to a form with the fonction
; f45runm (UNIX).

Yes, anyone does.

[Quoted] [Quoted] (Free Clue: Don't post serious questions to a humor newsgroup. Your next clue will cost you US$1.00)

--
Jeffrey Kaplan           <*>    I'm set up for PGP.  Are you?
jkapllan_at_world.std.com   <*>   There's only one "l" in my name.

"... and ISN has confirmed earlier reports that an unidentified alien
ship attacked a research lab on Ganymede.  According to EarthForce,
the ship was pursued to Jupiter, and destroyed by the E.A.S.
Agamemnon."  (ISN Reporter, B5 "Messages From Earth")