Re: passing parameters to a form

From: Francis Heaney <fheaney_at_onepine.DELETE-THIS-PART.com>
Date: 1998/05/29

Jeffrey Kaplan wrote:

> (Free Clue: Don't post serious questions to a humor newsgroup. Your
> next clue will cost you US$1.00)

[Quoted] [Quoted] Once I submitted a question about superstring theory to the Oracle, which I certainly didn't intend to be answered seriously, but my incarnation took incredible pains to explain superstring theory in fairly exhaustive detail. I did appreciate the effort, though, and I guess I do know more about it than I did before. Still, I'll probably resubmit it eventually in search of an answer more facetious.

Francis Heaney (fheaney (at) onepine (dot) com) (brSff reference here)(Monty Python quote here)