Re: Macintosh Hypercard XFCN's for ODBC to Oracle

From: Patrick Bakx <patrick.bakx_at_spamblock.tractebel.spamblock.be>
Date: 19 May 1998 11:36:19 GMT

Mike & Molly Greene <mgreene_at_citynet.net> wrote in article <6jivo9$gua$1_at_news.citynet.net>...
> If you could, please also reply to mgreene_at_citynet.net and
> greenemr_at_ucarb.com
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
> ----------
> In article <6jivie$gnc$1_at_news.citynet.net>, "Mike & Molly Greene"
> <mgreene_at_citynet.net> wrote:
>

> >Does anyone know if any 3rd-party XFCN's are available to allow
Hypercard to
> >communicate with Oracle via TCP/IP & SQL*NET and/or ODBC? I've scoured
the
> >Internet, and came up empty.
> >
> >Thanks,
> >
> >Mike

I have almost finished something like this. It will be in production next week. If all goes well I'm considering turning it into a shareware. I'll post a message in this group when it's released to the public domain.

Patrick Bakx

For more information please mail bakx.consulting_at_pophost.eunet.be Received on Tue May 19 1998 - 13:36:19 CEST

Original text of this message