Report 2.5 FILE problems

From: (wrong string) ø <arne.moe-gumo_at_patentstyret.no>
Date: Mon, 18 May 1998 15:12:01 +0200

Hello

I need to write a report to file so another program can use the data. There is no problem writing the report to file, but every line over 80 characters get cut. There is a newline added to the output.

I the layout designer the fields are over 280 characters wide and the sizing of the field objects are fixed both vertically and horizontally. The character mode properties are set to 300*100 characters. I have set the system parameter MODE = character because I use Oracle ASCII driver instead of Win95 generic drive.

I am using Reports 2.5.5.2.7.

Is there anyone who have a solution to my problem I would be grateful.

--

Arne Moe-Gumø
Tlf : (+ 47) 22-38-73-48

Original text of this message