Re: Report 2.5 FILE problems

From: Robert Weide <r.weide_at_nl.origin-it.com>
Date: 18 May 1998 15:33:37 GMT

Hi,

I had the same problem once. I think you are using the default printer definition which says:

printer "dflt"

height 66
width 80

after page control(L)

return control(M)
linefeed control(J)

As you can see this states the size of a page as well as some control commands (in my case these caused double empty lines when I wanted just one). You should make your own printer definition file and use that in your report. Mine is like this:

printer "dflt"

height 66
width 120

linefeed control(J)

code "1" control(J)

It has been a while, so I'm not sure what this code "1" means, I think you can use this in your report somewhere.

Robert Weide

P.S. Printer definition files are in <ORAHOME>\REPORT25\PRINTERS Received on Mon May 18 1998 - 17:33:37 CEST

Original text of this message