Re: Problem: Excel97 - ODBC - Oracle

From: <schaup_at_zid.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 09:43:40 +0200

mark tomlinson schrieb:

> I have used that Driver without any problem in that configuration,
> turn on an ODBC trace and see what the actual error is that the driver
> is reporting, most likely MSQuery isn't reporting the real error.

There is no chance to get an connection with MS-Query. The driver reports Ora01017 wrong username/password?

With Access97 (without MSQuery) there is no problem to get the connection to the tables.

Any ideas?

MSQRY32         ad:47	EXIT  SQLError  with return code 0 (SQL_SUCCESS)
		HENV                0x008306f0
		HDBC                0x00838100
		HSTMT               0x00000000
		UCHAR *             0x000773f8 (NYI)
 		SDWORD *            0x0003e10c (0)
		UCHAR *             0x00079c68 [      84] "[Microsoft][ODBC Driver
Manager] SQLSetConnectAttr-Aufruf für Treiber fehlgeschlagen"
		SWORD                      512
		SWORD *             0x0003e114 (84)