Re: Developer 2000 books

From: Dominic Klein <NOdominic.klein_at_ventura-uk.comSPAM>
Date: Fri, 15 May 1998 08:13:04 GMT

On Thu, 14 May 1998 22:54:50 GMT,
bakal.NOSPAM_at_mailhost.sk.sympatico.ca (Lorne Bakanec) wrote:

>I am new to developer 2000 and have taken a couple of training courses
>on D2000 and Forms 4.5 in particular.
>
>I am wondering what books would be recommended for someone learning
>D2000.
>
>To Reply Via E-mail Remove NOSPAM From My Address
I just bought one by Oracle Press called 'ORACLE Developer/2000 Handbook' - by Robert J. Muller published by Osborne/McGraw Hill - it was 40 UK pounds but it's pretty good and I'd recommend it. It also includes the new features of Developer 2.x too which is handy. Received on Fri May 15 1998 - 10:13:04 CEST

Original text of this message