Re: Replication? between O7 and PO7

From: Paul Smith <syd_at_compuserve.comz>
Date: Thu, 14 May 1998 16:05:10 GMT

"Robert Mah" <rmah_at_ican.net> wrote:

>I've heard the the PO7 connection limit is 5 but I've never tried it.

my personal 8-) experience of this is that it may not even be five, and very much depends upon what else you're doing with the local machine regarding connections, and if you're using Oracle Objects as well.

After painful experience I'd say try and avoid connecting *IN* to a PO7 database, but connecting out is fine. After all it is a *personal* product.

Good Luck

--
Paul Smith
Technical Manager, SDR Systems Ltd