Re: Forms 5.0 Master/Detail blocks

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 8 May 1998 00:12:36 GMT

[Quoted] Another nice technique is to build an updatable view and base your block on that. Actually, I like that better. You encapsulate your code (easily reused) and minimise both coding and network traffic.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

igal_at_healthstreet.com wrote in article <6ippp6$obs$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...