Forms 5.0

From: Dave S <DS_at_nospam.com>
Date: Sun, 3 May 1998 17:30:42 -0400

Hi,

[Quoted] Has anybody tried to convert forms 3.0 to forms 5.0? I was converting forms for one of my clients and everything worked fine until I tried to convert a form that references a block from a form stored in the Database.

It appears that the LOV's and the record groups in the referenced block, after conversion get screwed up. In the referenced form, the LOV's and record groups are all okay. In the referencing form, the LOV names and record group names are different.

This conversion worked well in 4.5 and I assume that the conversion would only get better but it appears that a new bug has been introduced in forms 5.0.

I have loaded Oracle's latest patch (April 1, 1998) and it makes no difference.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Dave Received on Sun May 03 1998 - 23:30:42 CEST

Original text of this message