Re: Display only form

From: Paul Dorsey <pdorsey.dulcian_at_worldnet.att.net>
Date: 29 Apr 1998 10:28:26 GMT

I didn't catch the beginning of this thread. If I understand the problem from the message below, your problem is that a content canvas must have an enterable item on it for the cursor to land in.

In our template we have a 0 by 0 sized text item at position 0,0 on the canvas. We then navigate to this item on startup. This way, I never have to worry about my content canvas not showing up or getting your
'No enterable items in block' message.

We call the item NULL_ITEM and place
it in our general control block called STUFF. NULL_ITEM is also useful for a generic
place to send the cursor when you want to send it elsewhere.

--
Paul Dorsey
Dulcian, Inc.

Pyrkin Y.I. <pru_at_i3332.dd.vaz.tlt.ru> wrote in article
<3546E2F0.6405E8C_at_i3332.dd.vaz.tlt.ru>...