Y2K query - Forms 3.0

From: Eddie Fung <iggster_at_netspace.net.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Apr 1998 10:05:12 GMT

[Quoted] [Quoted] We are Y2K repairing a Forms 3.0 application and have date fields which are using DD/MM/YY format masks. When we have date fields of 20nn on the database they appear as DD/MM/nn on the screen but they
(the screen fields) seem to be containing 19nn rather than 20nn
despite the fact that they are in the 21st rather than 20th century.

[Quoted] It would appear that Forms 3.0 is 'defaulting' the century.

[Quoted] [Quoted] Has anyone else out there come across this and if so what did they do
[Quoted] (other than expanding the field to use a YYYY format) ?

thanks,

eddie Received on Wed Apr 29 1998 - 12:05:12 CEST

Original text of this message