Help on inserting images-Forms 4.5

From: Will Stephens <stephens_at_sunset.backbone.olemiss.edu>
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 1998 14:47:30 -0500

Hey everyone....quick newbie question...How do you insert an image (bmp, tif, etc.) onto a form in Oracle Forms 4.5? I've had trouble finding this info and an example in the documentation (been looking for days!).

I've tried dragging an image item onto the canvass but can't figure out for the life of me how to assign a bmp file to it from my hard drive!!

I've seen some examples of how to load from a table but I'm not needing to load at runtime dynamically.

Please copy my email stephens_at_olemiss.edu and rstephens_at_promus.com as I can't get back to newsgroup...Thanks!! Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 21:47:30 CEST

Original text of this message