hit_query problem

From: JSeeman102 <jseeman102_at_aol.com>
Date: 28 Apr 1998 19:48:56 GMT

[Quoted] I am trying unsuccessfully to use the hit_query feature in Forms 4.5. What happens is that I use the following syntax in a post-query trigger:

What should happen is that the variable to the left of the assignment operator [Quoted] should receive the number of rows retrieved by the query, but instead it shows [Quoted] zero. How can I fix this problem so that the variable accurately reflects the [Quoted] number of rows? I'd appreciate any help you can give me. Thank you.

Jeff Seeman
415-972-8804 Received on Tue Apr 28 1998 - 21:48:56 CEST

Original text of this message