Re: Designer 2000 Installation - Creating Test App System

From: Judy Halter <jhalter_at_shore.intercom.net>
Date: 24 Apr 1998 00:28:50 -0600

The error saying it was unable to allocate shared memory probably means that the Designer Repository was not built completely correctly. Try dropping the objects in the Repository through the Repository Administration Utility. Then try increasing the size of the shared pool through the initSID.ora file. Shutdown the database and bring it back up again. Then build the Designer Repository again.

Good Luck

mkaushik_at_harvestinc.com wrote in article <6hlb81$tt5$1_at_nnrp1.dejanews.com>...