Designer 2000 Installation - Creating Test App System

From: <mkaushik_at_harvestinc.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 1998 13:00:33 -0600

[Quoted] I Just completed the installation of Des 2000 1.3.2 on NT running against Oracle 8.0 server on Solaris.

I have checked all the logs. The only error reported was in ckldpack.lis

create or replace
*
ERROR at line 1:
ORA-00604: error occurred at recursive SQL level 2 ORA-04031: unable to allocate 992 bytes of shared memory ("shared pool","select
ts#,file#,block#,nvl(...","sql area","kafco : qkacol")

Subsequently I am trying to create a Test Applicaiton System as recommended in the installation manual.

On typing a name ( e.g TESTAPP') for Name and selecting File -> Save, I get the following error.

RME-00224: Failed to close activity
RME-00222: Failed to dispatch operation to Repository
RME-00011: Operation 'close' on ACTIVITY has failed
RME-00020: Internal API error - ORA-06508: PL/SQL: could not find program
unit being called

Do not have a clue on how to proceed. Any suggestions ?

-Malini