Re: Replication Solution/Software Needed!!!

From: Sam Webster <swebster_at_datamirror.com>
Date: 1998/04/22

[Quoted] Hi there,

[Quoted] If you are looking at real-time replication between Oracle databases [Quoted] you should take a look at DataMirror. We specialize in data [Quoted] replication and transformation (its all we do) between databases and [Quoted] can move 'net changes' as well as snapshots. Please check out our web [Quoted] site at www.datamirror.com or e-mail me if you have any questions.

Thanks,

Sam Webster
DataMirror Corporation
swebster_at_datamirror.com

[Quoted] Message <35376BBB.CA35DC56_at_micro.lucent.com>...